Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby Steps

So recently I was inspired by a friend from high school to start a blog, a thought I had been kicking around in my head just like kicking a can for sometime. When I started reading my friends blogs the thoughts I had were "wow she is a fantastic writer and I love how she just puts exactly what she's thinking, feeling, emotional up and down all out there for everyone! Fearless is how I perceived her blog. So Wednesday contacts her on the "social networking" spot and just say Hey I really love your posts, your style of writing and flair for laying your cards on the table and rolling along life's highway, how did you do it? She responds back "it's a guilty pleasure of mine to just express myself and I just decided to do it." As they say in Oprah's world I had a "aha" moment and said to myself, Wednesday you can do it! So here we, well probably just me, starting up my own blog spot of just random thoughts, feelings, observations, etc, etc. I'm sure I will think of a lot more to go on and on about but hey I'm thinking this is my own space on the world wide internet, I don't plan of bullying anyone, committing any crimes or any other vulgar things (noticed I typed this out so if and when someone reads this and I actually do the above I'm sure I'll get called out but that's ok too). Just want my own space to express my random thoughts and feelings about this crazy world we live in and use this tool as self expression. There I said it, I'm out there and moving this project on forward. I plan on letting my friend who inspired me to start my own blog now I've taken this leap and hopefully she will think it's a good idea too.) Let the journey begin......

3 comments:

  1. Go for it girl!! Look forward to hearing your thoughts and feelings!! I am your first follower and poster :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sometimes it's easier than others, but keep at it. The ideas will come in the most random of places...my best ones come in the shower at 5 am, probably because that's the only time I'm alone! I wish you well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lori for being my first follower I am truly honored! I think this will be a good project for me with all my crazy thoughts and soap box forums. Anyway I am planning on trying to keep it light and not too serious.

    Tallye my inspiration for this little endeavor! I'm so glad I listened to your wise advice and went for it. I always anxiously await your newest blogs. You really are the bomb! :)

    ReplyDelete